A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Solomon, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry D. Solomon practice?
Dr. Kerry Solomon practices Ophthalmology and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Summerville, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Ophthalmologists and Mount Pleasant Pulmonologists.