Dr. Kerry Solomon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
I just wish I had done this a few years ago! An amazing experience with results that are beyond my expectations. Thanks to each and everyone at both offices and the surgery center!

August 5th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Solomon has far exceeded my expectations. I was a little hesitant to have the LASIK procedure because, after all, if something were to go wrong my vision would be at stake. From my free consultation to the day of my surgery, Dr. Solomon and his staff were extremely professional, nurturing, and friendly. The surgery was quick, easy, and above all painless! My results were immediate. As soon as I was told I could sit up in the procedure room, I could see the numbers on a clock on the wall. I couldn't do that when I first walked into the procedure room. For the first time in almost 30 years, I can see without the use of contacts or glasses. On my drive to my follow-up appointment I was able to wear sunglasses which I haven't done in several months since I had been wearing my glasses exclusively. I would recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is considering the LASIK procedure. My only regret is that I didn't have this done years ago!!

June 9th, 2016
I came to Dr. Solomon for my cataract surgery and it has been a great experience from start to finish! My husband in now anxious about having his surgery.

June 9th, 2016
When there was a problem with my eyesight, I wasn't seeing well at all... and after we fixed the problem Dr. Solomon said to me, "Thank you for trusting me" and that meant so much to me and was very impressive to me. It made me very comfortable with returning to him for the surgery on my second eye. I would send my most prized loved ones to Dr. Solomon.

May 13th, 2016
LASIK
I had the best experience at Dr. Kerry Solomon's office in Mt. Pleasant, SC. I traveled from Hilton Head Island and they could not have been more accommodating with my schedule. The office staff was amazing and Dr. Solomon was extremely professional. I am 24 hours out of surgery and I am amazed at how well my vision has already improved. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is interested in LASIK!

February 29th, 2016
Results of Lasik was better than imagined!!
I never thought I would be able to see 20/20. I have worn contacts since the age of 15 and now I am 30 years old. Dr Soloman and his staff were friendly and extremely informative. The lasik process with Dr Soloman and his wonderful staff was nothing more and relaxing with the best results ever! Thank you Dr Soloman.

January 28th, 2016
Best thing ever it has really change my life

January 28th, 2016
Great experience all around!
All staff were efficient, professional, and happy!

December 3rd, 2015
delihjyful
FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD! ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH I CAN SEE. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY DISCOMFORT!! I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DR SOLOMON AND HIS STAFF. ITS THE FIRST DR. OFFICE THAT I'VE BEEN TO THAT ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTION AND GAVE ME DIRECTIONS FOR EVERYTHING. ITS NICE TO NOT HAVE TO WONDER!

October 29th, 2015
everything was great I was fearful until I met dr Solomon and his team. they made me feel safe you can tell they actually care. I'm very grateful for everything they've done for me

October 28th, 2015
Cant recommend
Can't say it was a good experience. Started out with laser cataract surgery. They put the wrong lens in so they had to do a LASIK procedure. I still can't see and they don't want to spend any more time with me. Went out state to see a specialist. Turned out I had severe dry eye which is being treated and has helped. Dr. Solomon never told me I had dry eye.

September 17th, 2015
i wasn't able to drive because of my cataracts and i've noticed a drastic change once doctor solomon did surgery on one of my eyes im excited for my second eye surgery so i can drive again!