A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Thibodeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Thibodeaux, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thibodeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Thibodeaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thibodeaux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. Thibodeaux practice?
Dr. Kerry Thibodeaux practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.