A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Tynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Tynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Tynes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tynes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Wade Tynes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry W. Tynes practice?
- Dr. Kerry Tynes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Tynes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.