A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry White, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Thomas White FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerry T. White practice?
- Dr. Kerry White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry White practices Neurological Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Neurological Surgeons.