inactive

Kerry T White Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 6th, 2011
Look Closely...
I thought I had the best doctor in the world when I had Dr White. at the age of 19 I broke my back. I shattered the vertebra in my back and it dispersed all thorugh out my back. A 8 hour surgery was underway to take out all the bonde fragments and to reconstruct my back back together. 5 screws 2 rods and a brackett was put in place to give me the second chance to walk again. I had to learn to do everything all over again including walking. A year later the rod moved up 4 inches towards my head and had to be removed. It was terrible pain and because he removed that rod and just didn't slide it back to where it needed to be my spine has never healed correctly. My bones are degenerating and i have a fracture on my left side now because he removed the rod too soon and my spine was never fully healed. If he would of slide the rod back down and tightened it correctly my spine would of never moved and be perfect but his decision to remove has cost me my back. Think wisely when it comes to choosing your doctor especially when it comes to your back.