A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Wyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Wyche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- FAA-Flight Physical
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyche graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wyche has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Ellis Wyche MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Wyche practice?
- Dr. Kerry Wyche has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Wyche practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.