A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Wyche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Wyche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyche
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- FAA-Flight Physical
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyche graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wyche has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry E Wyche MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerry E. Wyche practice?
- Dr. Kerry Wyche has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerry Wyche practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.