A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alischoewski graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Alischoewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski practice?
- Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerstin Alischoewski practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Infectious Disease Doctors.