A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kertia Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kertia Black, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Black has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kertia L Black MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kertia L. Black practice?
- Dr. Kertia Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kertia Black practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.