A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kertia Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kertia Black, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Black has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan