A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kertia Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kertia Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kertia Black, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Black has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kertia Libretto Black MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kertia L. Black practice?
- Dr. Kertia Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Kertia Black practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.