Dr. Kertrisa Mcwhite MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 12th, 2016
She was so informative from the first visit. She is full of knowledge and will answer any question or concern you have. She spends time with you to make you feel comfortable. The day of surgery, she came into the room with my whole family and answered every question they had. And she didn't act like she was in a hurry. I am so glad she was recommended to me.

December 6th, 2015
Not good with follow through, lacks compassion, unreliable
Very scary doctor, had evaluation with her, she was harsh and did not follow through, she was unavailable when she was paged and did not respond, had to switch doctors at the last minute but very glad i switched. BEWARE!! Please do your research before you have surgery for breast cancer.

October 30th, 2015
Excellent doctor and surgeon
Dr. McWhite became my doctor and surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was kind, empathetic, and very thorough in explaining my cancer, treatment options, and prognosis. The cancer was surgically removed with such skill other physicians who have examined me have commented about that my surgeon did an excellent job minimizing the scar. The follow up after surgery was equally excellent and I always felt Dr. McWhite genuinely cared about me as well as my health. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She takes the time needed to answer your questions and help you understand your situation even allowing you to bring someone with you to ask questions you hadn't considered. I am well pleased and will return to her care if the cancer ever comes back.

October 21st, 2015
Horrible doctor
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. Does not follow the standard of care, orders way too many aggressive tests, does not return phone calls, so glad I switched and went to a really great surgeon at ouhsc!! This doctor is awful!!!