A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerwin Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerwin Farmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Farmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerwin Farmer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerwin Farmer practice?
- Dr. Kerwin Farmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerwin Farmer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Bay City Emergency Physicians and Bay City Primary Care Doctors.