A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerwyn Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerwyn Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerwyn Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerwyn Charles Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerwyn C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kerwyn Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerwyn Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Surgeons and Youngstown Orthopedic Surgeons.