A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerwyn Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerwyn Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerwyn Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerwyn Charles Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerwyn C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kerwyn Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerwyn Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Akron Surgeons and Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.