A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerwyn Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerwyn Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerwyn Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerwyn Charles Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerwyn C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kerwyn Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerwyn Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Surgeons and Youngstown Orthopedic Surgeons.