A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keryn Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keryn Dias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keryn Dias, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Dias has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keryn Marie Dias MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keryn M. Dias practice?
- Dr. Keryn Dias has 1 office location.
Dr. Keryn Dias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.