Dr. Keryn Dias MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, TX

April 27th, 2017
Wonderful doctor!
I had been seeing another doctor in her office during my pregnancy. Dr. Diaz was on call when my water broke and she did a wonderful job delivering our baby girl!

September 14th, 2015
Very disappointed
She's not personable and I feel like she has no time for me. Like she has better things to do than deal with this pregnant woman.

March 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor, Great Staff!
Dr Dias is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. She is very laid back and easy to talk to. I feel like she listens to everything I have to say and is always very thorough. I wish I had gone to her 30 years ago when I was having babies. I would definitely recommend her to friends or family. Her entire staff is just great!

March 17th, 2015
Horrible Doctor
This is one of my first reviews, and let me start that I am not the one to complain on such things. But Dr. Dias is one of the worst doctors that I have ever met. She is not compassionate and seems like she is judging you every second. She did not look me in the eye and did not even show interest in what I was telling her. Her nurse was very nice but the doctor was very unprofessional. If you can, please steer clear.

June 21st, 2012
Awesome Staff
She was good, but i found her nurse Barbara more helpful with all questions i had and promptness on getting back to me with answers. Thanks to Barbara. Initially i did not like the consultation part, but my second visit was not bad. I am there due to her awesome staff.

November 14th, 2011
She was not friendly too me at all. This is my first pregnancy and I I just did not get a friendly vibe from her. She looked at me like I was possibly a girl she would have hated in highschool. I am very nervous about this pregnancy and I really did not feel at ease with her, but it is just my opinion.