Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor, Great Staff! show details Great Doctor, Great Staff!
Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr Dias is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. She is very laid back and easy to talk to. I feel like she listens to everything I have to say and is always very thorough. I wish I had gone to her 30 years ago when I was having babies. I would definitely recommend her to friends or family. Her entire staff is just great!

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Mar 17th, 2015

This is one of my first reviews, and let me start that I am not the one to complain on such things. But Dr. Dias is one of the worst doctors that I have ever met. She is not compassionate and seems like she is judging you every second. She did not look me in the eye and did not even show interest in what I was telling her. Her nurse was very nice but the doctor was very unprofessional. If you can, please steer clear.

Awesome Staff show details Awesome Staff
Jun 21st, 2012

She was good, but i found her nurse Barbara more helpful with all questions i had and promptness on getting back to me with answers. Thanks to Barbara. Initially i did not like the consultation part, but my second visit was not bad. I am there due to her awesome staff.

Nov 14th, 2011

She was not friendly too me at all. This is my first pregnancy and I I just did not get a friendly vibe from her. She looked at me like I was possibly a girl she would have hated in highschool. I am very nervous about this pregnancy and I really did not feel at ease with her, but it is just my opinion.