A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kesavan Kutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kesavan Kutty, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutty graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kutty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans