A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kesavan Kutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kesavan Kutty, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutty graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kutty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kesavan K Kutty BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kesavan K. Kutty practice?
- Dr. Kesavan Kutty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kesavan Kutty practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.