A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kesavan Shan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kesavan Shan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kesavan Shan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shan graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England.
Dr. Shan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kesavan Shan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kesavan Shan practice?
- Dr. Kesavan Shan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kesavan Shan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.