Dr. Kesha Flantroy MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017
Dr. Flantroy is very rude I have never experienced a doctor like this before in my life and I have been an RN for 14 years. I had abnormal lab results from my annual pap-smear she did not notify me of my results until 7 months later and now I find myself with an appointment with a Gynecologist Oncology doctor and when I asked her questions about my diagnoses she looked at me and said "Well you are a nurse you should have known". This is the worst experience I have ever experienced with a doctor no compassion at all. The staff who I once thought was professional proved me wrong. Evidently she thought I did not have any health insurance I guess because her office staff failed to input my information into the system. I just pray one day instead of sitting on her stool in the exam room giving bad news in a rude and unprofessional manner I hope she does not be on the receiving end. Young women if you are in tune with your health and care about yourself please find you a professional compassionate doctor that will not hold negative conversations about her patients and their diagnoses with the clinic staff and pass judgment. You can't attempt to be a good doctor on one end and rude and none caring on the other. James 1:8 says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways and shall obtain nothing from the lord. You can not be in the healthcare field and treat patients as numbers or according to their occupation, nursing or not #I matter too.

September 10th, 2016
Dr. Flantroy is an amazing doctor. She made me feel comfortable when I went to find out if I was pregnant or not. She told me she would be by my side and deliver my baby. Therefore, I decided to keep her as my doctor. She was by my side throughout my whole pregnancy and delivered my only child. She always has a welcoming smile on her face. She made me feel like a priority and never kept me waiting long. I will definitely recommend Dr. Flantroy to everyone I know!

December 28th, 2015
EXTREMELY rude and condescending to patients!!!!!!

March 7th, 2014
rude and not friendly
First of all she is very rude and not friendly. Not caring. She did not give me time. My questions are not answered . I will not recommend this doctor to any one . She has poor communication skills too.

December 28th, 2013
Rude
she doesn't care about my concerns. She doesn't give me time and spend less than a minute listening to my baby's heartbeat. She doesn't discuss my lab results with me. I won't see her again.

February 7th, 2012
Most amazing and intuitive doctor I have ever seen
Dr. Flantroy is the most caring and supportive OB/Gyn I have ever seen. I never felt uncomfortable asking any questions. She has the utmost respect fo ...

January 10th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Flantroy delivered my son in 2008 when she was in Oklahoma. My husband and I were so thrilled with her and her "bed side" manner we said we would move to wherever she was when we decided on number two. Florida..... Sounds nice :-)She is great! She knew just when to step in when my husband was getting on my nerves during delivery. Hehe.

September 9th, 2011
By far the best OB/GYN
Dr. Flantroy was the best OB in the entire facility. She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. She answered every question and concern that I had during my pregnancy no matter how embarrassing it may have seemed. Unfortunately she is no longer in the St. Petersburg area so I am out of luck. But if you live in the area where she practices, I would highly recommend her.

July 20th, 2011
She talked to me in terms I was able to understand. She continued to update me on my test results when they became available. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

April 5th, 2011
excellent manner and care

March 12th, 2011
Find another doctor
I came in with a problem of a heavy period and very irregular.I believe I have fibriods. Well I told her that and bascialy she said she could not do anything for me until she diansoged me and I paid a $75 copay, and all they did was take my blood presu

December 30th, 2010
not caring
I saw this doctor once when I start rotation doctors in this practice for OB/GYN f/u. I felt she was not sensitive in the way she talk to me and ignored my concerns. She spent less that one minute listening to my baby's heart.I was so upset that I start crying when I got to my car. I am never seeing her again. Other doctors in this practice are good.