A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keshab Paudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keshab Paudel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keshab Paudel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paudel graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Paudel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keshab Paudel MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keshab Paudel practice?
- Dr. Keshab Paudel has 1 office location.
Dr. Keshab Paudel practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Internists.