A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keshav Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keshav Pandey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandey
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Pandey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keshav Pandey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pandey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keshav Pandey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keshav Pandey practice?
- Dr. Keshav Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keshav Pandey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Gastroenterologists.