A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keshav Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keshav Pandey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keshav Pandey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pandey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keshav Pandey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keshav Pandey practice?
- Dr. Keshav Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keshav Pandey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Gastroenterologists.