A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keshav Pandurangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keshav Pandurangi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keshav Pandurangi, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandurangi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pandurangi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keshav K Pandurangi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keshav K. Pandurangi practice?
- Dr. Keshav Pandurangi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keshav Pandurangi practices Vascular Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.