Dr. Keshava Babu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keshava Babu?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Keshava Babu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2015

Great doctor, he will take all the time you need to make sure you understand your child's condition. Convenient because he performs all testing in his office as well as gives you the results. Staff is very friendly and has good knowledge as well. I highly recommend this doctor!!!

March 18th, 2015

UNPROFESSIONAL FRONT DEST WORKERS

Dr. Babus Brandon staff is very unprofessional. Telling me to come to my appt at 920 then when i got there they said my appt was at 10. These women are talking about there personal life loud enough for the patients in the lobby to hear. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL RECEPTIONIST AND NURSE.

September 17th, 2014

Doctor is nice office is disgusting!

Was given a referral to see this doctor so didnt choose him or know what I was in for. I visited the Brandon location East Robertson st. Front office is very out dated and small some patients had to stand but thats not the worst part. After my hour and fifteen minute wait to be seen the exam room had a big molded spot in the ceiling and the carpet that is in the second little nasty waiting room looks like a dog used the bathroom several times and they also had a crate full of nasty blocks. I am not picky about an outdated doctors office but I am picky and expect cleanliness when it comes to a doctors office of any kind I discussed all this with the doctor and he claims he will be bringing it to the landlords attention. I would not recommend to anyone that is concerned about cleanliness. I would not accept care from this place again.

October 12th, 2012

Dr. Babu was very good at answering questions that I needed answered. Never was pushy about trying to get me out of his office, always showed concerned about what he needed to show concern about. Made me feel at ease about my daughters health. Very friendly office staff and helpful when it came to getting copies of her chart. I will continue to visit Dr. Babu for her future cardiologist needs.

Doctor's Response

This is how Dr Babu is with all his patient and thier parents. The staff should be just as helpful.

May 4th, 2012

fist time I went 6 months ago found staff very cold this time I went first week of May the young man was very nice and caring.

Doctor's Response

Im not sure what man you seen in the offic the only man we have in Dr Babu office is the doctor.

January 19th, 2017