Dr. Keshava Babu MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Tampa, FL

3.2

June 5th, 2015
Great doctor, he will take all the time you need to make sure you understand your child's condition. Convenient because he performs all testing in his office as well as gives you the results. Staff is very friendly and has good knowledge as well. I highly recommend this doctor!!!

March 18th, 2015
UNPROFESSIONAL FRONT DEST WORKERS
Dr. Babus Brandon staff is very unprofessional. Telling me to come to my appt at 920 then when i got there they said my appt was at 10. These women are talking about there personal life loud enough for the patients in the lobby to hear. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL RECEPTIONIST AND NURSE.

September 17th, 2014
Doctor is nice office is disgusting!
Was given a referral to see this doctor so didnt choose him or know what I was in for. I visited the Brandon location East Robertson st. Front office is very out dated and small some patients had to stand but thats not the worst part. After my hour and fifteen minute wait to be seen the exam room had a big molded spot in the ceiling and the carpet that is in the second little nasty waiting room looks like a dog used the bathroom several times and they also had a crate full of nasty blocks. I am not picky about an outdated doctors office but I am picky and expect cleanliness when it comes to a doctors office of any kind I discussed all this with the doctor and he claims he will be bringing it to the landlords attention. I would not recommend to anyone that is concerned about cleanliness. I would not accept care from this place again.

October 12th, 2012
Dr. Babu was very good at answering questions that I needed answered. Never was pushy about trying to get me out of his office, always showed concerned about what he needed to show concern about. Made me feel at ease about my daughters health. Very friendly office staff and helpful when it came to getting copies of her chart. I will continue to visit Dr. Babu for her future cardiologist needs.
Doctor's Response

This is how Dr Babu is with all his patient and thier parents. The staff should be just as helpful.

August 24th, 2012
The Brandon office is not set up like a doctor's office. I felt like i left the United States altogether. Dr. Babu left for vacation without leaving a covering doctor. The office staff does not go to the site when he is away. No one answers the phone when he is away and he goes away often. He was not nice to the child. She cried because of how he was speaking to her. And he smoked right before he called us in so the entire room smelled like smoke. He and his staff was not professional at all. And no one followed up on the 24 hour monitor he gave us.
Doctor's Response

Im nor sure what office you are talking about bout noone on Dr Babu staff smokes, when he isut of town there is a coving doctor. I've worked for this doctor for over 6 years he has never spoke to a child or parent out of the way. who every made these comment are talking about someone other then Dr Keshave Babu.

May 4th, 2012
fist time I went 6 months ago found staff very cold this time I went first week of May the young man was very nice and caring.
Doctor's Response

Im not sure what man you seen in the offic the only man we have in Dr Babu office is the doctor.