A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kesler Dalmacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kesler Dalmacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kesler Dalmacy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalmacy graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalmacy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kesler Dalmacy MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kesler Dalmacy practice?
- Dr. Kesler Dalmacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kesler Dalmacy practices Anatomic Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.