Dr. Kestutis Boyev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kestutis Boyev?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Kestutis Boyev?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2015

DR. K. P. BOYEV WAS NOT SYMPATHETIC WHEN I ADDRESSED HIM MY SYMPTOMS, HAD VERY ARROGANT ATTITUTE. DURING MY EXAMINATION HIS FOCUS WAS TO EXPLAIN TO ANOTHER DOCTOR HOW COULD HYPERACUSIS BE RESOLVED VIA SURGERY . THANK GOD I DID NOT RETURN BACK BECAUSE MEDICAL LITERATURES AND OTHER ENT SURGEONS STATES SO FAR, THAT MY CONDITION IS NOT SURGICALLY TREATED .

April 9th, 2015

Awesome Experience

After searching and searching for a great ENT. I found one. Thanks Dr. Boyev

February 27th, 2015

Dr. Boyev preformed two Cochlear implants operations. There were no post operative infections. Both operations were successful. I recommend him for his surgical skills.

December 13th, 2014

Dr. Boyev is competent, mature in his judgment and experienced with a wide range of patient ages.

May 24th, 2012

Which had read reviews prior my visit

I have a balance problem with dizziness.I went through the hearing test which I understand was needed for my hearing evaluation. I can hear perfectly. It was not the reason of my visit. Dr. Boyev spent 5 minutes with me to tell me that my symptoms will come and go. I woke up this morning with the same symptoms, nothing change and no help. I am very disapointed.

March 7th, 2012

He restored hearing loss in my right ear!!!

Dr Boyev performed a stapendectomy on my right ear. He clearly informed me of what was involved in the surgery and warned me of all the possible outcomes. He is a caring Dr with great skill. After 4 years my hearing in that ear remains the same.

February 22nd, 2012

The doctor with no time for you

If you are a child this doctor will most likely be a decent choice for you, however if you are an adult most likely he will treat you like a problem and dictate to you how everything will be happening even if he doesn't have a clue whats happening with you. The messages left for him concerning thing like infections after surgery don't get returned, they even forget to call you after major surgery for your follow up to remove packing... I am going to go to someone else who has a better reputation, this guy is rapidly falling off the dock into the sea, He is of course too arrogant to recognize the errors of his ways, in short he has made things worse not better, and I hope that he learns about these reports so he can get help.

January 26th, 2012

Don't Go To Boyev

This guy boyev is a quack. Iwent to him with total deafness left ear and about 95% deafness right ear.He immediately went for cochlea implant. After implant surgery I was having problems and could not contact him because he had left on vacation and his staff was not any help. After the 5 weeks healing period, he put me with audiologist for activating and tuning implant. After several 100 mile one way) trips, the audiologist gave up and said it would not work. Then I was told the quack said there was scar tissue in my cochlea and implant would not go in far enough. I finally went to a real doctor and had cat scan. The quack had totally missed the cochlea and almost got it into a major blood vein. My next venture was to Silverstein Institute in Sarasota where Dr. Jack Wazin redid this for me and implanted another implant correctly and it works fantastically. Anyone going to this jerk Boyev does so at their own risk.

June 30th, 2010

we love dr. B! !!

Dr. B was the only one who figured out my grandson had ear cancer. This was after he see ent's at all children's and Sarasota that thought it was ifection. He very caring and we LOVE DR B!!!

February 9th, 2009

Choose another ENT if possible

I had surgery with Dr. Boyev. Here are things that they could have warned me about:-I would wakeup with a long piece of my hair on my lap. (They shaved 1-inch of hair surrounding my whole ear. It would have been nice if they had told me that before the surgery. I had to go to work and school looking like that.)-I would not be able to fly for 3 months. I found out after the surgery and after I had bought tickets for my interview in Boston.-I met the doctor right before my surgery and he talked to me for less than a minute. After the surgery, I saw him for 5 minutes. I wish he would have spent more time in the office with me.-Every time I call his office (during business hours), it goes to the answering machine. I left a few messages with my name, phone, question,etc and have yet to hear from his office. Overall, it is hard to get a hold of him. I would like to ask him a few questions about my hearing but I cannot reach him in his office. When I go for my 3rd follow-up, I hope I can see him (instead of his residents) so that I can ask him questions. I do not know if I should address his lack of interest in me as patient and my concerns. I do not want to sound unprofessional or rude to him. All in all, if you have a chance, choose a doctor that has time to spend with you and is personable.

July 13th, 2008

Finally, a great Dr.

I had seen most of the specialist in the Tampa Bay area and this one was the first to accurately diagnoise my daughters problem. He truly has a gift at explaining things that are complacated and has a very funny sense of humor. Happy to report my daughter is doing very well now.

February 28th, 2017