A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis, FACOG, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuraitis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kuraitis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Pioneers Memorial Hosp, Brawley, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kestutis V Kuraitis FACOG, MD, and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kestutis V. Kuraitis practice?
- Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.