A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kestutis Kuraitis, MD, PHD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuraitis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kuraitis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Pioneers Memorial Hosp, Brawley, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuraitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans