inactive

Ketaki B Dave MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

December 9th, 2010
great care
i am very please with the care i get from Dr. Dave and her staff. Everyone is always very caring and kind to me everytime i come in or call.

September 27th, 2009
Peaceful and hopeful
Dr. Dave treated my husband for more than 15 months in stage four pancreatic cancer. Her treatment of him (and our family) was respectful, courteous, honest and professional. She has a personal countenance that is both kind and reassuring. The environment in which my husband was treated was positive, hopeful and most of all, private. His chemotherapy was given in a separate room where he could rest, listen to music, and just "be" without distraction of other patient's treatment. I would choose her again and recommend her (and have done) in a heartbeat.

September 4th, 2009
Lois Milligan - Patient
Dr. Dave was a real life-saver and answer to my prayers. My family refers to her as "The Angel." Getting the diagnosis of breast cancer was the end of the world for me- she was so compassionate-caring-knowledgeable, professional-positive & gave me all the pros and cons of every treatment that was available to me. I thank God for her because I am here today "cancer-free for 2 1/2 years & completion of my breast reconstruction". I recommend her to everyone with Cancer.

June 11th, 2009
excellent doctor and would highly recommend