A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidhyanathan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidhyanathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidhyanathan graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan practice?
- Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketaki Vaidhyanathan practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.