A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Shah, Otolaryngologist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Shah, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Shah MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketan Shah practice?
- Dr. Ketan Shah has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ketan Shah practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Shiloh, IL.