Dr. Ketan Patel MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 1st, 2015
I wish I could clone Dr. Patel so everyone could get the help they deserve for their chronic back pain. He is sympathetic, intelligent, and gives you a plan.

October 16th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Ketan Patel for about a year now. I even followed him to the new Haymarket office driving an hour further to see him, but it is worth the hour drive! I have seen a few doctors regarding my neck issue and no one has been able to diagnose me correctly. Dr Patel has been the only Dr who actually can explain what is going on and has been able to find a solution. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients and truly wants them to get better. He is very personable with his patients and has a lovely personality. He is always in a good mood has amazing bedside manner. It is rare to find doctors like him anymore. Trust me I work in the healthcare industry and have worked with numerous doctors and he by far is a rare find. I have had a few injections/procedures with him and his technique is literally pain free. He is extremely gentle and talks you through the whole thing to make sure you are comfortable. I have always and will continue to speak very highly of him !