A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Badani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Badani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Badani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Badani graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan K Badani MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ketan K. Badani practice?
- Dr. Ketan Badani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Badani practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.