Learn more about Dr. Ketan Bulsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Bulsara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Bulsara, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulsara graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bulsara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulsara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ketan R. Bulsara practice?
Dr. Ketan Bulsara practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurological Surgeons, New Haven Surgeons, and New Haven Radiologists.