A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Bulsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Bulsara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Bulsara, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulsara graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bulsara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan R Bulsara MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ketan R. Bulsara practice?
- Dr. Ketan Bulsara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Bulsara practices Neurological Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.