A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Morker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Morker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Morker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shoulder and Elbow surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morker graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Morker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan N Morker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketan N. Morker practice?
- Dr. Ketan Morker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Morker practices Family Medicine near Sycamore, IL.
See Sycamore Primary Care Doctors.