A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Morker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Morker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Morker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shoulder and Elbow surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morker graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Morker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan N Morker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketan N. Morker practice?
- Dr. Ketan Morker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Morker practices Family Medicine near Sycamore, IL.
See Sycamore Family Physicians.