A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Naran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Naran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naran graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Naran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Nalin Naran MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ketan N. Naran practice?
- Dr. Ketan Naran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Naran practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Radiologists.