A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ketan R. Patel practice?
Dr. Ketan Patel practices Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Pediatricians.