A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan R Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ketan R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ketan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Patel practices Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Pediatricians.