A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Sheth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Sheth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sheth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Ramesh Sheth MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ketan R. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Ketan Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Sheth practices Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.