A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Rana, MD, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Rana has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ketan Rana practice?
Dr. Ketan Rana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.