A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Rana, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Rana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan G Rana FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ketan G. Rana practice?
- Dr. Ketan Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketan Rana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.