A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Rana, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Rana has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Rana FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ketan Rana practice?
- Dr. Ketan Rana has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Rana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Gastroenterologists.