A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology & Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Somabhai Patel MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ketan S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ketan Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Patel practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.