A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Tolia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Tolia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Tolia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Tolia MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketan Tolia practice?
- Dr. Ketan Tolia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Tolia practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists.