Internists

22255 Greenfield Rd
Ste 130
Southfield, MI 48075
248-849-4880
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  long wait  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

staff seems very tense. doctor stiff. environment not a smooth process. not friendly. go through the motion. not warm or inviting. different staff every visit. done...tried three visits.

Sep 26th, 2012

Staff is wonderful, but his bedside manner sucks. He makes you wait for hours and brings you back and never addressess the issues that you have.

Jul 9th, 2012

Iwould not recommed this doctor to anyone. The service provided was below normal. The wait time when I got there was about 1.5 hours when there were basically 3 other patients waiting there. Once I got in, the wait time was another 45 mins to see the doctor. The doctor came in and saw me for 5 mins. I bascially spent 3 hours for this appt. My parents go to see him and they have the same experience every time. Dr. Tolia and his staff are probably the slowest people I have ever seen in my life. I hav nothing positive to say about this doctor.

Jul 23rd, 2011

The Office is under staffed/overworked. I've witnessed the Doctor belittling his staff. Not very nice. He appears to have some sort of "GOD COMPLEX". The Doctor gets distracted away from his patient load which creates a long wait time. I don't appreciate being asked for my copay BEFORE services are rendered. Was hassled by the doctor for owing a $10.00 copay from a bill dated 1 year ago that I NEVER received. Felt that this issue could've been handled more professionally. Have been a patient here for 2 years, looking elsewhere for care.