A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketankumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketankumar Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketankumar Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketankumar Ichchhubhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ketankumar I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ketankumar Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ketankumar Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.