A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobaidze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze practice?
- Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Hospitalists.