Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketevan Kobaidze?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 27th, 2017

Worst hospitalist at Emory

She did not examine me, just made sure I was alive and then left. I begged for help after a long, difficult surgery- a step down facility. She refused to help, sent me home with no home healthcare- I had a severe infection and could not take care of myself. She literally kicked me out, before my surgeon could check on me before discharge. Told me to see a psychiatrist- after I had had a long surgery, infection, and could barely walk. You think my pain my all in my head? She had no clue. I was correctly diagnosed after I left. Had to go to another hospital- but found a great doc. I would request someone else if you get her!

COPD