A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathiripillai graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Kathiripillai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai practice?
- Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ketheeswaran Kathiripillai practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists.