A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketki Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketki Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketki Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Miraj Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketki Sharadkumar Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ketki S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ketki Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ketki Shah practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.