A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketki Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketki Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketki Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Miraj Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketki S Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ketki S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ketki Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ketki Shah practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.