Dr. Ketly Michel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketly Michel?

June 1st, 2017

amazing!

I have been with this incredible physician for over 20 years. There is no better gynecologist/obstetrician in NYC!

July 29th, 2016

the best medical care anywhere!!!!! Great staff!!!

April 28th, 2016

Been my Dr for 25 wonderful yrs delivered my daughter. I recommend to everyone.

March 15th, 2016

Happy patient

Dr. Michel is a lovely person and a great expert in her field of practice. She is confident and I felt secure to be under her care. She explains everything very clearly and thoroughly. She personally calls you. I love her sense of humor. I will recommend her in a heart beat.

October 14th, 2015

Current patient

Thank you Dr. Michell for being such a wonderful and caring Doctor. You could not have been nicer, knowledgable and caring. She calls you at home with your results. She spends time with you. I would recommend her at a heart beat, without a doubt. I recently had surgery on my shoulder. After the dressing was removed by the PA, who walked out of the office and told me that the nurse would come in and remove the excess tape from the operative site. The nurse never came in because the PA did not inform her. I was scared to remove it since I did not want to disrupt anything. I went to Dr Michel for my gyn check up. She inquired about my surgery, which she didn't have to. I could not believe when she offered to clean the excess stain from my shoulder, which had nothing to do with gyn consult. Dr. Michell, you are the best. Pleas stay in practice as long as you can.

May 28th, 2015

Life Saver!

May 20th, 2014

Horrible OB experience after years of satisfactory GYN visits

If you don't mind waiting sometimes hours for appts and are just a GYN patient, then Dr. Michel fits the bill though there were times when she rambled on about Mad Cow and other medical topics that were not relevant to my care. However my experience borderlined on medical negligence when it came to OB care, Dr. Michel refused to acknowledge I was in the process of miscarrying, She really doesn't know how to deal with loss or impending loss in an effective manner, she seemed very nervous and unsure what to say and as a result what she did say was horribly damaging. She also misdiagnosed the reason for my loss .You never know how a pregnancy is going to end up and for that reason you want an OB that can deal with all kinds of scenerios which was not the case in my experience at Dr. Michel's. I choose a different OB for my next pregnancy and was thrilled to learn you can actually be seen at the time of your scheduled appt..

June 11th, 2013

Patient (former)

Sweet little elderly lady, it's hard not to like her personally. She does not, however, engender trust as a doctor. She offers no help whatsoever for menopause symptoms. As for hot flashes, she dismissively says, "Just breathe through them, they'll pass in several years." Her secretary Stephanie is rather nasty, not very nice, makes you feel like you're a pain in the butt if you call the office for anything. You're lucky if you can even get through. Expect a long wait when you show up for your appointment, especially if a baby needs to be delivered because they do not call and warn you to come late. They'd rather let you sit there for 2 hours and 45 minutes as if nobody's time is important.

June 3rd, 2012

DR MICHEL IS A CAREING PERSON WHO TAKES THE TIME OUT TO FOLLOW UP WITH HER PATIENTS SHE IS NOT ABOUT COLLECTING MONEY , I RECOMMEND HER TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

May 9th, 2012

An angel

Simply put, she saved my life...literally. She's the best.

May 3rd, 2011

One of the Best Doctors I've ever had

Dr. Michel is the kind of doctor that most doctors used to be like "back in the day". She is very attentive, thorough, caring and extremely thorough. Although she is a gyn doctor, she noticed problems with my thyroid during a routine exam. (I've never had my thyroids checked during a gyn examination before.) After getting the suggested sonogram on my thyroid, it turned out that I indeed had a large nodule that requires close attention. She is the best. In addition, her diagnosis is always right on time. The only downside with Dr. Michel is that because she genuinely cares about her patients, she almost never turns down new patients that are referrals. She should. However, I will continue to put my total trust in her. She is truly the absolute best!

April 10th, 2011

Pelvic exam is a breeze!

I've been seeing Dr. Michel for over 10 years. She does the quickest, gentlest pelvic exams ever. She will personally call you within 2 weeks to give you the result of your pap smear. And she is a lovely person. Sometimes she is delivering babies so office appointments can be delayed-- but you've got to expect that when you see an OB/GYN.