Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ketti Awad
Dr. Ketti Awad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Awad is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Awad has received 12 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ketti Awad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ketti Awad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. William Obenour Jr
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Arthur Schmulen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. Joe Fahed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi7