Dr. Ketti Awad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ketti Awad?

June 28th, 2017

Dr Awad has truly been lifechanging for me. After years of having an undiagnosed chronic disease, she was quickly able to point me to the appropriate specialist in order for me to get the proper treatment. She took the time to listen and truly cared about my needs.

April 25th, 2017

Horrible

This physician is not concerned about her patient and their well being. SHe is practicing defensive money based medicine.She is clearly aware that to earn you business she must feign concern.if you have a serious medical problem or are chronically I'll beware. if you have a minor easy to treat problem and can be hearded through like all the other cattle, then you will be fine.

April 25th, 2017

This woman practices medicine based on money and self service with no interest for the patient. She has zero concern for patient well being or care

March 9th, 2017

Awesome Doctor

Very thoughtful and concerned about her patients.

January 31st, 2017

Thoughtful - Thorough - Truthful - Takes The Time

I have been going to Dr. Awad for about 10 years or so, and from the beginning she has always been Thoughtful - Thorough - Truthful - Takes The Time. Thoughtful about my situation Thorough with my diagnosis Truthful about what was going on with me Takes The Time to explain all of my options I have moved away from Houston, but I still go back to her at least twice a year. I trust her opinion. I trust her...

August 2nd, 2016

A true healer

Dr, Awad ( and her (partners) are very compassionate and listens very carefully to your concerns. She has a holistic approach and treats the whole person--not just a set of symptoms. I have a real concern about developing dementia and she has made sure I have received a thorough cognitive evaluation. Her concern is to ensure a n acceptable quality of life. She has an infectious laugh-a happy marriage and tow darling daughters. She is the complete package--a real person with a brilliant talent.

June 1st, 2016

Amazing doctor!

Amazing doctor; like you're talking to your closest girlfriend. I love her!

March 11th, 2016

She listens and spends time to examine the clients.

September 21st, 2015

Love My Doctor

Dr. Awad takes time to really get to know you. Our initial meeting was over 45 minutes. She is very proactive in dealing with any medical problem. She is a very caring physician .

May 21st, 2015

She and her nurse is wonderfull

This is my first visit to her and she made it really comfortable for me and made me feel easy and her bedside manners is real good and this is what i was expecting from my doc.I really like her nurse ,she welcomed me with good smile and spoke with me in the way that i did not feel i am in doctor's office.First time i felt real comfortable in being in doctor's office so i really thank you for that.Forgot to mention the front desk ,she had good smile and polite most important did'nt rush with my papers .

April 20th, 2015

Dr. Awad is extremely thorough and pleasant. Very caring and personable!

March 22nd, 2015

Timely, enthusiastic, accurate and a new friend.