A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketul Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketul Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketul Rajanikant Patel MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketul R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ketul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ketul Patel practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.