A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Keuk Yum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keuk Yum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yum graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keuk Yong Yum MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keuk Y. Yum practice?
- Dr. Keuk Yum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keuk Yum practices Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.