A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keun Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keun Lee, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keun Y Lee FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keun Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keun Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keun Lee practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.