A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keun Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keun Lee, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans