A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keun Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keun Lee, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keun Y Lee FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keun Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keun Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keun Lee practices Otolaryngology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Otolaryngologists.