Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keval Patel
Dr. Keval Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilroy, CA, with other offices in Covington, IN and Watsonville, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Provena Covenant Medical Center, Terre Haute Regional Hospital and Covenant Medical CenterChampaign. He speaks English.
Dr. Keval Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Keval Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilroy, CA.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gilroy, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Mohammad Al-Hasan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Gilroy, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Abdelsalam Mogasbe
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Gilroy, CA 0.11 mi11